I'm stuck on Bandaids
Hey everyone! Before I forget to tell you, guess what today was? A camera free day! Yep, we left the camera at home and decided that we'd just fill you in on what happened today. The Wade family spent about 30 minutes talking and laughing in the bed this morning....we have a morning ritual around here that I just love! On days Daddy goes to work, Mommy comes to get me out of the bed and we go back to Mommy and Daddy's big bed to snuggle. I love it because those are the moments we all sing together, play "Get his nose" and I get my morning tickle fixes - ha! This morning I was so smart and was pointing out all of Daddy's face parts - nose, ear, mouth. I'm fixated lately on people's teeth so watch out or you'll find my fingers in your mouth! By the time we actually got dressed and going I remembered it was a school day so both Mommy and Daddy were going to work. But when I got to school, trauma happened right when I got to the classroom. I "walked" into the room and was standing there when a classmate wanted to hug me. I accidentally got pushed backwards and I fell. I didn't buckle my knees so I fell straight back onto the hard floor - I was standing by the food table, the one spot of the room that's not plush or carpeted. It hurt and it hurt bad. I cried, and cried, and cried. Everyone checked my head, my back, my neck...and I had to have an eye on me all day long just in case there was trouble. Luckily - nothing more than a lot of loving, hugging and play Bandaids couldn't fix! By the time we got home from school this afternoon me and Mommy weren't ready to just relax. And since it was another beautiful day, we loaded up the wagon and headed to Meemaw's. She lives right down the road but she can't drive so she can't come visit with me and play with me at my home...so me, Mommy and Daddy make lots of special trips to see her. She loves seeing me - and have I ever told you she always gives me a cookie? Hee hee hee. When we came back home we saw Pa mowing his lawn and I snuck in a hug or two! Then it was dinner with Daddy and Mommy, bath time with Mommy and an early bed time. Tomorrow my school's on a field trip to the Strawberry Patch! We're picking up Ms. Stephanie and Ryan and carpooling with them - I can't wait! It's gonna be so much fun! Then it's a fun date night with Daddy...which hopefully, neither fun activities will require more play Bandaids! Night night!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home