abby's blog

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Stop...ok, go!

Ever since I learned how to ride a train (courtesy of Gramercy and Papa Doc during our Gadsden hotel stay last month), I've been on a "Stop....gooooo" kick. And today all I did was stop and go - all day long. It started with me waking up at 6 AM. After playing for a bit, I snuck in my morning nap. Mommy and Daddy still don't know why I zonk out after only being awake for about an hour in the mornings but I still do regardless. When I woke up, I found out Mommy and Daddy were going to work and Ms. Kim was coming over to get me - and she brought her son, Eric! He's 9 years old (but only days away from the big double digit day) and he's so much fun to be around. But we weren't staying home for long because it was nothing but stop and go for the next 5 hours with those two! Awesome! By the time we got home, Mommy was back and while she was talking with Ms. Kim, I got in lots of good playing (and swinging) time with Eric...so much fun, seriously! Especially when he makes me laugh and laugh. Then we had a special afternoon surprise - a visit from Ms. Carolyn - yea!!!! When she does her "1-2-3" I giggle and giggle and giggle! Everyone loves that sound! I snuggled with her a lot because I haven't seen her in a while and I've missed her. And I showed everyone today my new trick - going down stairs all by myself. I go on my tummy but it's great that I can now go up AND down all by myself! Yea me! Tonight Daddy came home and we all ate dinner together and then it was time for my bath by Daddy. I asked him if I could post really quick before we get in some good playing, reading and snuggling before bed time and he said sure! I hope everyone had as much fun "stop....ok, go"ing as I did today! I gotta rest up tonight because we're going on a special Wednesday play date tomorrow with Ellie, Conrad, Savannah and Cooper - I can't wait! Later gators!

P.S. OK, this is not the surprise I was talking about yesterday but guess what? I have a new friend! Little Miss Presley Katherine Fleming came into the world on Saturday, April 12th at 1:55 PM (after 27+ hours of her Mommy in labor - yikes!). She is 6 lbs and 10 oz, 20 1/2 inches long and since she's way early, she's in the NICU so say a little prayer for her tonight please. Congrats to her Mommy (Ms. Rebecca), her Daddy (Mr. Rusty) and her big brother (Tabor)!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home