Happy 90th B'Day, Grams!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR GRAMS,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR GRAMS,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY I LOVE YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR GRAMS!
Today is Grams' 90th birthday and she is such a doll to me! For those of you that don't know my Grams, her name is Virginia (a.k.a. Gini) K. Usas and she lives in Gadsden. She is my Gramercy's mommy. There are a few things she does that I just love and on this special day, I wanted to share them with you. Here goes:
1. Grams sings "Ria Ria Ranka" to me and it makes me laugh.
2. Grams curls her tongue and makes a "rrrrr" sound that is so funny I always try to grab her tongue when she does it.
3. Grams likes to sing the ABC song to me - and sometimes for fun she sings me the birthday song even though it's not my birthday....I just love the song when she sings it!
4. When I was in Mommy's belly and they found out I was going to be a girl, Grams was the 1st to nickname me "Cinderella."...FYI: After Daddy, Grams was the 1st person to feel me move in Mommy's belly.
5. Now my nickname from Grams is "My Doll Baby."
6. There is a picture of me in Grams bedroom and she looks at me everyday.
7. I like riding on Grams' walker when she walks around the room.
8. Grams always has the best cookies at her house - white chocolate macadamia nut ones! Yummy! We usually share one together. ...and sometimes we add ice cream!
9. Grams likes to tickle my feet and I love it!
10. One of my favorite places to sit is on Grams lap in her kitchen - where she gives me lots of kisses on my head...and I turn up to look at her and we share a smile!
HAPPY 90TH BIRTHDAY, GRAMS!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR GRAMS,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY I LOVE YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR GRAMS!
Today is Grams' 90th birthday and she is such a doll to me! For those of you that don't know my Grams, her name is Virginia (a.k.a. Gini) K. Usas and she lives in Gadsden. She is my Gramercy's mommy. There are a few things she does that I just love and on this special day, I wanted to share them with you. Here goes:
1. Grams sings "Ria Ria Ranka" to me and it makes me laugh.
2. Grams curls her tongue and makes a "rrrrr" sound that is so funny I always try to grab her tongue when she does it.
3. Grams likes to sing the ABC song to me - and sometimes for fun she sings me the birthday song even though it's not my birthday....I just love the song when she sings it!
4. When I was in Mommy's belly and they found out I was going to be a girl, Grams was the 1st to nickname me "Cinderella."...FYI: After Daddy, Grams was the 1st person to feel me move in Mommy's belly.
5. Now my nickname from Grams is "My Doll Baby."
6. There is a picture of me in Grams bedroom and she looks at me everyday.
7. I like riding on Grams' walker when she walks around the room.
8. Grams always has the best cookies at her house - white chocolate macadamia nut ones! Yummy! We usually share one together. ...and sometimes we add ice cream!
9. Grams likes to tickle my feet and I love it!
10. One of my favorite places to sit is on Grams lap in her kitchen - where she gives me lots of kisses on my head...and I turn up to look at her and we share a smile!
HAPPY 90TH BIRTHDAY, GRAMS!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home