abby's blog

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Standing Tall

Boy oh boy have I been busy around here lately! Sunday morning (after a great night's sleep) I woke up ready to get dressed and head to church. I got to wear my squeaky shoes (Carys - I love them...thanks for getting me hooked!) so I wanted to walk everywhere and show them off. I've been "walking" (while holding onto someone with both hands) around for a couple of months now but in the past 3 weeks, we've been practicing just walking while holding on to one hand. I'm getting really good! I walked right to Mr. Steve and gave him a big bear hug and kiss - ha! Then I saw Ms. Deloris and she told me how much fun the nursery was going to be so we headed there together. And she was right - all my PBC girls were there: me, Danessa and Jenna! We played together almost 3 hours! By the time Mommy came to get me, I was beyond exhausted and wanted nothing but lunch with Daddy and Mommy and then a good nap...which is exactly what I got! At church Sunday night I got an extra fun evening of play time with Aunt Julia. She told Mommy that we walked everywhere - all over the church - together! When we finally got home, I skipped a bath and headed straight to sleep.

Then Monday morning, I was up early because I remembered school was back in session! It was awesome! Ms. Kim and Ms. Natalia laughed at me though because when I woke up from my nap, I wanted everyone else to wake up too so I was calling out to all my fellow Roos. Ms. Natalia told me to go back to sleep and I looked right at her and said "NO!" Then we ended up playing Hide N Seek and Ms. Natalia had me giggling more than she was, ha ha! After school, me and Mommy made a special trip to a local high school for a meeting Mommy had. Guess who was there and ready to keep me while Mommy was in the meeting? Aunt Julia! We played and walked again. It was so much fun! When we headed home, Mommy thought a trip to Meemaw's might be a good idea and when we were there - I shocked everyone....I stood solo! Lots of times too! I was just sitting by Meemaw's legs and poof! Stood up! Mommy, Meemaw and Ms. Linda clapped and clapped for me! I figured that deserved a cookie so I let them know, ha ha! At home we had dinner, bath and bed time before Daddy even got home from a late night working. But that's OK because I'm going to make up for lost play time with him today and tonight! In a few minutes, me and Mommy are going to her dance class where hopefully I'll get to hang out with Leah, Ellie, Madison and Ms. Erin! Then we decided to make it a fun, easy day at home - anyone that wants to come visit is welcome...just give Mommy a call and tell her you want to come play with the cutest baby ever, ha ha! (And that's gotta be true because both my Meemaw and Grams say so!) Have a great Tuesday everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Lou Hoo said...

Just dropping in to say Hi! I meant to respond and tell you what kind of camera I have. I have a Kodak Easyshare V610. It takes great outdoor pictures but to be honest I am not very happy with the camera. It takes terrible indoor pictures and the battery does not last very long at all. I have 2 and have to constantly change them. I am already looking for a new one!

April 22, 2008 at 7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home