abby's blog

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Puddles and Paths

Oh my goodness...Although I had all intentions of waking up early this morning and playing lots and lots with Daddy, I actually slept in late! It was a miracle! When I woke up (at 7 AM), Daddy was beside my bed and I got so excited! I talked and talked with him before he left for work and me and Mommy left for dance class. I got to spend the morning playing with Ellie, Madison, Leah and Ms. Erin. I got really sleepy on the way home and napped from 10:45 to about 12:30. And I was mad at Mommy for not waking me up for Aunt Carol's visit! But I'll catch her the next time...and I was less mad when I found out we had some more company when I woke up - Ms. Katie (with Little Bit) and Ellie! Mommy had set up 2 of our swimming pools in the backyard along with some chairs and towels. And she snuck me in some Arbys - chicken with curly fries! Ms. Katie - have I told you lately that you're my favorite person?? Ha ha! We lounged and played by the pool for a couple of hours and it was so much fun. I got cold at the end though and we eventually had to close everything up and call it a day. When we said goodbye, Mommy said she knew the perfect way to warm me up - a walk outside! We packed up the wagon and headed out to Meemaw's house. She was there with Ms. Elizabeth and we had a great time. I talked and talked. I even read some books to Meemaw...and she let me have one of her super sweet chocolate cookies! When we left there, we walked back home and then got in our car for a quick trip to the library. When we got home, guess who was outside getting ready to cut the grass? Daddy! I told him I wanted a night night kiss because I was about to crash. I had some dinner and a quick bath and asked Mommy if I could post before I call it a night. It's a bit early for me to be going to bed but I'm absolutely exhausted from a great afternoon of visiting and playing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home