abby's blog

Friday, April 18, 2008

Life's a beach

Well, last night's Mommy & Me night was great! We ended it by both of us having an awesome night's rest and waking up with none of our "cruds" that we've had this week! Yea! Mommy reminded me about our play date so while we were waiting for our bug guy to come to the house, we got in our bathing suits. After we got the A-OK from the bug guy, we were off to the lake...when we got there, everyone was there! Carys (with Ms. Alex and Mr. Aaron), Ellie (with Ms. Katie and Little Bit), Max and Nolan (with Ms. Melissa), Conrad/Savannah/Cooper (with Ms. Amy), Madison (with Ms. Kim), and Leah/Nicholas (with Ms. Sasha)! After we went swimming in the lake for about 20 minutes, we got the police called on us! No kidding! Thanks, Ms. Melissa! Ha! Mommy wanted me to name the blog "Mommies Gone Mad" but I couldn't do that to you, ha ha! But seriously, we were told the water part of the lake wasn't open for swimming today so we decided to make it a sand and play ground type of day. But I was more interested in the sand and Mommy was more interested in me not getting sand in every nook and cranny I have so we ended up calling it a day. Which was a good thing because I am beat and ready for my 1st nap of the day...and Mommy said it better be a good one because we have a big night out planned with Daddy who got home a couple of hours ago. And then tomorrow there's something else Mommy said I get as a special treat! Super cool! But now I'm off to rest....nappy nap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home