abby's blog

Saturday, April 19, 2008

When cousins collide

Oh my goodness! What a great day I've had! Early this morning I got to hang out with Mommy before she had to leave for a meeting. When she left - me and Daddy ruled the roost! We played and snuggled. Daddy told Mommy I was acting kind of goofy though because I'd crawl up into his lap for 5 minutes of snuggling, then get down and play for 5 minutes...then repeat it all over again! I had a great time. After lunch I headed for a nap and when I woke up I found Mommy home but Daddy was gone - this family is always on the go! Me and Mommy decided we were going to take the wagon out for the afternoon and you know what that means...a trip to Cousin Whitney's house! And it was so much fun. I played and played. First we played outside, then the den, then Cousin Whitney's room, then the den again...and then Uncle Willie even let me play in the fridge! Ha ha! Soon I wore myself out and snuggled for a long time with Uncle Willie. But then I got recharged and headed right back over to play with Aunt Heather and get lots and lots of her kisses! Eventually we had to come back home though and I sure was sad. But at home I got to have some mac-n-cheese for dinner and a super duper soapy bath! When Daddy came home I was ready for some more of that goofy playtime before bedtime. Today was awesome! I hope everyone else had a great Saturday like me!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am guessing you spent all day sunday snoozing there sweetie. sounds like you had a wonderful day. i am thinking about you punkin'. xoxo aunt robyn

April 21, 2008 at 9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home