abby's blog

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Have pool, will travel!

OK, today was a bit of a weird day. It started out with me waking up at my normal time. Mommy had to make a special errand this morning - before noon - and I was going to go with her but at the last minute, I fell sound asleep! Yep, out like a light! So, she had to wait on me. And wait, and wait, and wait! At the last minute I woke up and we went like wild fire to her errand and made it just in time! Yea us! Then we headed home but made a pit stop first at Aunt Carol and Uncle Ronald's house. They were just going to chill for the afternoon and I asked if I could "chill" literally with them....me and Mommy ran back to our house to grab our swimsuits (and pool - ha ha!) and then went back over there. I swam for a while, played with my toys, got tickled by Uncle Ronald, walked back and forth from the pool to Aunt Carol and then pooped out (not literally - ha) on Uncle Ronald's lap. And I must have been hungry from all that swimming because I ate a snack of 4 crackers while we were snuggling.



Eventually me and Mommy packed up and came home and I really zonked out. I snoozed from about 3:15 to 5:15 - perfect timing since Daddy had just come home when I woke up. We all ate dinner together and then it was bath time! Daddy quizzed me in the tub about all my tub toys and I knew each one! (Note from Mommy: Seriously, Abby is a genius! She had about 10 toys in the tub with her and Eric would say "Where's your turtle?" It would be behind her in the bubbles surrounded by some other toys. She would look around and spot the green turtle toy and grab it and hand it to Eric. He tried lots of other toys and she identified all of them - correctly identified them! It was really cool to see her putting words and objects together and showing off a skill! Pure genius I tell you! Ha ha!) After dinner we played a lot in the family room...I especially liked the game where Mommy was the jungle gym I crawled all over, hee hee hee. But, I'm tired now. And tomorrow's a school day so I'm about to head on off to bed - night night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home