abby's blog

Monday, April 14, 2008

Time management

A time to gain, a time to lose
A time to rend, a time to sew
A time to love, a time to hate
A time for sleep, I swear its not too late....

Wait, wait, wait. Mommy says I have the lyrics wrong but nobody told me it wasn't time for sleep last night when I slept for almost 14 hours, woke up for 30 minutes and then went back to sleep this morning for another 2 hours! I was one exhausted baby so I used my time well I think! But when I finally got up and moving, Mommy said we had already wasted the morning away and we had errands to run. Yes - we actually had "errands", ha ha! First stop was Mr. John's office where Mommy works sometimes. I saw Ms. Trish and Ms. Kay and Mr. John...but not for too long because then it was to Daddy's office where I almost missed eating lunch since I was so busy helping Ms. Sondra do all of her work! She's so nice to me - even when I'm screeching in the office (which I did a lot of today all over the place!). Then Mommy, Daddy and I headed out on a special shopping trip which ended in a trip back to Enterprise. And since we were out on the town already we headed to Walmart for a couple odds and ends we needed. I got to lounge out in what we call the sleeper carts. I did OK until we were getting ready to check out and I decided my eyes needed some protection. Mommy couldn't help but laugh - and pull out her camera, ha! We just got home and I'm about to use my time well again! Love you all! XOXOXO

P.S. OK, people. Stop telling me and Mommy such big secrets!!!! But there's another one out there that we know and can't tell you yet....but trust me, it's a GREAT one! I just don't know how many more secrets Mommy can keep! Ha ha! Keep posted for the news which we'll tell as soon as we're allowed!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Smith Boys said...

No Fair. SPILL IT!

April 14, 2008 at 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home