A terrific talking Thursday
Wow...I didn't think that this week could get any more crazy than how it started but I sure was wrong! Tuesday night I headed off to bed and we thought everything was A-OK. Within two hours I was awake and screaming my head off. Nothing was calming me down. Finally, Daddy got me some Orajel and although no new teeth actually came up, the numbness of my mouth calmed me down....for a while. When I woke up on Wednesday, I was able to stay awake for about 30 minutes before I zonked out again for almost 3 hours. Mommy fina
lly reminded me we had a park play date so we packed up and headed out to meet Ms. Katie (with Ellie and Little Bit), Ms. Amy (with Conrad, Savannah and Cooper) and Ms. Melissa (with Max and Nolan). I liked going up and down the slide (even when Ellie was laughing with me and coming down the slide while I was going up) but I didn't last long at all though. About 30 minutes into our play group I was fussy, had a runny nose and threw up my snack - so Mommy said we were out of there. We got home a little before noon and we both felt kind of cruddy. I curled up in my bed while Mommy curled up in her bed and 3 1/2 hours later we both woke up feeling a bit better! Daddy came home and hung out with me before he had to leave for another meeting. By the time I hit the bed again, I was ready for a nice quiet night - which is exactly what I had! Nice!
This morning I woke up and found out that Mommy's 2 court hearings were continued so we were going to get to take Daddy to the airport for his flight. He's got to be out of town for work and it's going to be a Mommy and Me night tonight. Before Daddy left, we got in lots
of time doing my favorite thing - reading. But I still am a bit cruddy feeling because I zonked out on the way to the airport. I woke up long enough to give Daddy a kiss and fell asleep again. When I woke up, Mommy and I were in Target and she had a cart full of supplies! How could I sleep through shopping???? When we got home we had one last stop to make and took Aunt Carol with us. And guess what she gave us? Our 1st picture of Cousin Avery to add to our Cousins Collection of pictures on our fridge: Avery, Logan, Whitney, Katie Beth, Logan and Carter...and the cutest cousin ever, ME, of course! Ha ha! I wonder if our collection is now complete? We had to say goodbye to Aunt Carol when we took her home. We were supposed to go with her to Mommy's Red Hatters night but since Daddy was out of town and the party was going to last a few hours, Mommy said we'll just hang out at home together tonight. And it was so much fun...eating beef stew (baby style of course), reading, playing in the tent, and best of all - SKYPING! Yep, I'm high tech now! I got to use our web cam today to talk to Aunt Robyn & Gramercy in Denver, Aunt Kelly in Birmingham and then Papa Doc in Gadsden. I love being on the computer when all of my family can see me and give me internet kisses! I just learned how to give real kisses....any suggestions on how to give internet kisses? OK, it's late and I've got to sleep for lots of things going on tomorrow...including a special call I'm making in the morning. I'll give you a hint - 90 years ago on April 18th, one of my favorite people in the whole world was born. Guess who? Give up? Check back with me tomorrow and you'll see!!!!!
lly reminded me we had a park play date so we packed up and headed out to meet Ms. Katie (with Ellie and Little Bit), Ms. Amy (with Conrad, Savannah and Cooper) and Ms. Melissa (with Max and Nolan). I liked going up and down the slide (even when Ellie was laughing with me and coming down the slide while I was going up) but I didn't last long at all though. About 30 minutes into our play group I was fussy, had a runny nose and threw up my snack - so Mommy said we were out of there. We got home a little before noon and we both felt kind of cruddy. I curled up in my bed while Mommy curled up in her bed and 3 1/2 hours later we both woke up feeling a bit better! Daddy came home and hung out with me before he had to leave for another meeting. By the time I hit the bed again, I was ready for a nice quiet night - which is exactly what I had! Nice!This morning I woke up and found out that Mommy's 2 court hearings were continued so we were going to get to take Daddy to the airport for his flight. He's got to be out of town for work and it's going to be a Mommy and Me night tonight. Before Daddy left, we got in lots
of time doing my favorite thing - reading. But I still am a bit cruddy feeling because I zonked out on the way to the airport. I woke up long enough to give Daddy a kiss and fell asleep again. When I woke up, Mommy and I were in Target and she had a cart full of supplies! How could I sleep through shopping???? When we got home we had one last stop to make and took Aunt Carol with us. And guess what she gave us? Our 1st picture of Cousin Avery to add to our Cousins Collection of pictures on our fridge: Avery, Logan, Whitney, Katie Beth, Logan and Carter...and the cutest cousin ever, ME, of course! Ha ha! I wonder if our collection is now complete? We had to say goodbye to Aunt Carol when we took her home. We were supposed to go with her to Mommy's Red Hatters night but since Daddy was out of town and the party was going to last a few hours, Mommy said we'll just hang out at home together tonight. And it was so much fun...eating beef stew (baby style of course), reading, playing in the tent, and best of all - SKYPING! Yep, I'm high tech now! I got to use our web cam today to talk to Aunt Robyn & Gramercy in Denver, Aunt Kelly in Birmingham and then Papa Doc in Gadsden. I love being on the computer when all of my family can see me and give me internet kisses! I just learned how to give real kisses....any suggestions on how to give internet kisses? OK, it's late and I've got to sleep for lots of things going on tomorrow...including a special call I'm making in the morning. I'll give you a hint - 90 years ago on April 18th, one of my favorite people in the whole world was born. Guess who? Give up? Check back with me tomorrow and you'll see!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home