abby's blog

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Caught on Camera

OK, Mommy finally got me this morning...you know how I usually tell everyone that I'm such a good little girl? Well, that's only AFTER I've woken up - ha ha! Apparently, I take after my Daddy in lots of ways, including the fact that I do not like mornings, much less being woken up and told we have to get up and get going...And today I got caught on camera...

After I finally decided that it wasn't going to be all that bad getting up, Daddy and Mommy got me up, dressed and ready for church. After hanging out with Mommy's youth group for announcements, we went back to our class where I learned even more about the creation story. I was really vocal in class today - answering all of Mr. Carvil's questions and even adding in some of my very own special commentary! Since Mommy still had her camera handy, she took another quick picture of me and my classmates. From left to right is Cassandra, Catherine, me, Emma, Brenda and Ryan (we missed you today Callie!). My teachers are Mommy, Ms. Jackie and Mr. Carvil. And since you can't really see in the picture what outfit I'm wearing, I asked Mommy to take a special picture of me and my Uncle A. He bought me this dress and I think we look like a super cute classy couple, what do you think? After saying goodbye to everyone at church, we headed home and I'm about to take my nap. Daddy's got lots of meetings today so me and Mommy are going to just nap, chill and relax since it's a dreary day outside.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Hilarious video. That's exactly what it would look like if someone videoed me first thing in the morning. Let me know about tomorrow when you get a chance.

April 8, 2008 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger Chad, Jana, Alex, and Jorja said...

Abby.... don't tell anyone, but I act a lot worse than that every morning! My Alex is much better at getting up than his mother is!

You are precious!

April 11, 2008 at 7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home