In the air I breathe
Well, around our house, love is definitely still in the air! This morning I decided that I was just too tired to do much of anything so right out of the gate, I gave myself lots of love by taking a 2 hour nap only 30 minutes after waking up...apparently I wasn't really "awake!" Then I went over to Meemaw's to show her and Nana some pictures on the computer from all of my birthday parties. While I was
there, Mommy got a picture of one of my favorite things to do - kiss the baby I see all the time in these things Mommy calls "mirrors"...that baby sure is cute! And while I was there, I earned $5!!!!! Go ahead and ask Nana how! Ha ha ha! By the time we got home, Mommy found out Brother Robert and Ms. Ann were having a yard sale so we headed on over and bought a swimming pool! I can't wait for the summer! I wasn't ready to leave their house, but Mommy reminded me about our big night we had to get ready for...a Valentine's Banquet! I ended up taking a nap but wasn't too happy about it, especially when I found out that while I was
sleeping I missed Aunt Whitney's call. But I was glad I was well rested for the banquet. What fun I had! There were tons and tons and tons of people at our church for a great dinner, the revealing of the Sunday School Secret Pals and some fun entertainment and talking. I was really excited to see that me, Daddy and Mommy were at the table with the Chalks...I love doing anything with Emma, Catherine and Caroline. But, it's bedtime now and I'm sleepy again - maybe it's a growing spurt! I'm already in the 90th percentile for height but Mommy says I'm shooting for that perfect 100!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home