Top 10 Things About Today
10. Waking Mommy up at midnight (and again at 2:30 AM) just so she could come give me some loving...and milk...and cough medicine...and another blanket...etc.
9. Waking up for the day at 6:30 without any coughing, sneezing, eye goop or other allergy problems! (They have come and gone throughout the day
but on a whole, I'm feeling TONS better today!)
8. Getting to wake up Grams this morning...and she let me hang out in the bed with her playing and snuggling!
7. Havi
ng a "milk moment" with Grams while Ms. Melinda was cooking breakfast.
6. Taking a 2 1/2 hour nap after breakfast! (Which was another reason I had a GREAT day!)
5. Getting to snuggle some more with Grams before Mommy and I got back on the road to Enterprise.
4. Meeting Aunt Kelly for lunch in Birmingham at the Cheesecake Factory - where by the way, babies get complimentary bread and banana appetizers...and where I decided that although I like lemons, I do NOT like limes and have no plans to become a vegetarian anytime soon!
3. Actually getting to try cheesecake while Aunt Kelly and Mommy were waiting for the waiter to
bring Aunt Kelly a "big girl" glass of water.
2. Having a safe trip home (while Mommy was driving and I was sleeping, drinking some juice and watching Veggie Tales). And then getting home and realizing how much I missed sleeping in my own bed, getting a bath in my own bath tub, and seeing MY DADDY!!!!!! I missed him so much!
1. Hearing tha
t my friend Ellie is going to be a BIG SISTER this October!!!!!!! We saved the best news of the day for last! Yep, Ms. Katie is pregnant and we are soooo excited! Mommy and I can't wait to give Ms. Katie lots of congratulation hugs...and Ellie's going to be the BEST big sister ever, we just know it! CONGRATULATIONS PAYNE FAMILY!
9. Waking up for the day at 6:30 without any coughing, sneezing, eye goop or other allergy problems! (They have come and gone throughout the day
8. Getting to wake up Grams this morning...and she let me hang out in the bed with her playing and snuggling!
7. Havi
6. Taking a 2 1/2 hour nap after breakfast! (Which was another reason I had a GREAT day!)
5. Getting to snuggle some more with Grams before Mommy and I got back on the road to Enterprise.
4. Meeting Aunt Kelly for lunch in Birmingham at the Cheesecake Factory - where by the way, babies get complimentary bread and banana appetizers...and where I decided that although I like lemons, I do NOT like limes and have no plans to become a vegetarian anytime soon!
3. Actually getting to try cheesecake while Aunt Kelly and Mommy were waiting for the waiter to
2. Having a safe trip home (while Mommy was driving and I was sleeping, drinking some juice and watching Veggie Tales). And then getting home and realizing how much I missed sleeping in my own bed, getting a bath in my own bath tub, and seeing MY DADDY!!!!!! I missed him so much!
*** And the NUMBER ONE TOP THING about today is.....
(drum roll, please)****
(drum roll, please)****
1. Hearing tha


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home