abby's blog

Saturday, February 9, 2008

I'm definitely a Grams Girl!

Nope, there's no doubt about it - I love my Grams! After pictures today, we decided to head down to the mall's Ruby Tuesday for some lunch. Although Mommy and I shared some chicken, what I really liked was Grams' cottage cheese - yummy! And this morning just wiped me out completely because I slept about all afternoon...in fact, when I woke up, there wasn't even any time to go see Ms. Jana and little Alex (sorry Ms. Jana...but we want to see you over Easter, OK?) Mommy said we only had enough time to make our afternoon visit to Grams because she was expecting us! So, we headed over to her house and I got real snuggly in her lap for some juice...and a cookie but SHHHH - don't tell Mommy because me, Grams and Aunt Lynne snuck it by her when she wasn't looking! And I found lots of things at Grams' house that make music for a baby like me and we had ourselves a band going on! Grams was making noises with her lips, I was making the drum sounds and Aunt Lynne was doing the "Thriller" dance! Ha ha! It was so much fun!
But then it was time for dinner and Aunt Kelly said she'd get us something special...and it sure was - PIZZA! I ate a few bites but my favorite thing to do with it was throw it on the floor for that silly puppy dog, Molly. Mommy wasn't too happy with me doing that but Molly became my new best friend. After dinner, Mommy thought I'd want to play with some of my new birthday toys but I went back to one of my favorite things at Gramercy and Papa Doc's house - the VTech musical walking toy...it's awesome and I just can't get enough of it!

OK, both Molly and I are off to get our baths...no, not in the same tub! Ha ha! After bath time I think that I'll call it a night because even though I had an awesome nap today, I'm still tired from this long day! Later gators!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home