Happy Hearts To You
OK, listen up. I have a serious question for you. Are you listening...here goes:
Will you be my Valentine?
I had the best Valentine's Day ever! This morning Mommy had to leave for court really early so Daddy and I hung out until he took me to school. The whole way there I just giggled and giggled at him in his truck. And when we got to school, I found out we were having a Valentine's Day party! What fun! We all exchanged presents and I got the coolest things...but my favorites were the chocolate sucker and cupcake with "Abby" written on it! Too neat...or should I say too MESSY, ha ha! When Mommy came to pick me up this afternoon, we made a pit stop by Ms. Carolyn's house to play for a bit. Then before we knew it, it was time to come home and make some Valentine's Day phone calls to Gramercy and Papa Doc, Aunt Robyn, Aunt Kelly and Grams...but we couldn't reach anyone!!!! Everyone must have been out with their special Valentine! So, I helped Mommy cook dinner and before I knew it, I was exhausted. I caught a quick cat nap before it was time to eat and open presents! And you should see the loot I got! Books, balloons, bath toys, towels, pajamas, clothes, bibs, candy, cookies, stuffed animals, and lots of pretty cards full of glitter! Me and Daddy gave Mommy a special present...and then me and Mommy gave Daddy a special present. (And Daddy gave Mommy a dozen pretty red roses too! Ooooh!) Then we went to go wish Nana, Papa, Uncle A and Meemaw all a Happy Valentine's Day. Then all of a sudden, it was bedtime! I asked Mommy if I could hurry up and write you all to tell you HAPPY HEARTS DAY! I love you all and hope you had a wonderful day full of love, hugs and kisses!
XOXOXOXO
Love, ABBY
Will you be my Valentine?
I had the best Valentine's Day ever! This morning Mommy had to leave for court really early so Daddy and I hung out until he took me to school. The whole way there I just giggled and giggled at him in his truck. And when we got to school, I found out we were having a Valentine's Day party! What fun! We all exchanged presents and I got the coolest things...but my favorites were the chocolate sucker and cupcake with "Abby" written on it! Too neat...or should I say too MESSY, ha ha! When Mommy came to pick me up this afternoon, we made a pit stop by Ms. Carolyn's house to play for a bit. Then before we knew it, it was time to come home and make some Valentine's Day phone calls to Gramercy and Papa Doc, Aunt Robyn, Aunt Kelly and Grams...but we couldn't reach anyone!!!! Everyone must have been out with their special Valentine! So, I helped Mommy cook dinner and before I knew it, I was exhausted. I caught a quick cat nap before it was time to eat and open presents! And you should see the loot I got! Books, balloons, bath toys, towels, pajamas, clothes, bibs, candy, cookies, stuffed animals, and lots of pretty cards full of glitter! Me and Daddy gave Mommy a special present...and then me and Mommy gave Daddy a special present. (And Daddy gave Mommy a dozen pretty red roses too! Ooooh!) Then we went to go wish Nana, Papa, Uncle A and Meemaw all a Happy Valentine's Day. Then all of a sudden, it was bedtime! I asked Mommy if I could hurry up and write you all to tell you HAPPY HEARTS DAY! I love you all and hope you had a wonderful day full of love, hugs and kisses!
XOXOXOXO
Love, ABBY



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home