Prettiest Princess
When I woke up this morning (after another awesome night of sleep!) I had the best surprise - getting to hang out with Daddy for a long time before he had to go to work! But after a while, he had to leave and it was just me and Mommy...and a morning full of
reading, playing, waffles and getting ready to run errands. We had to go to Dothan to one of Mommy's offices for some work, the post office, a couple of stores and then the best errand of all - bringing lunch to Daddy at his office! I had the best time...hanging out with Daddy, talking with Ms. Sondra. Although we learned one thing today - I do not like mandarin oranges. Not one bit. Take it from Mommy and Daddy - who had to pick up almost every last one of them off the carpeted floor in Daddy's conference room where we were eating. Yuck. After lunch, Momm
y and I headed home where I got in a great nap. Then I woke up and Mommy said that since I hadn't seen Meemaw, Nana or Pa in about 10 days, we should go visiting. And we did! I played and played at Meemaw's house...and then got in lots of "phone talking" at Nana and Pa's. And by the time we got back to our house, I was exhausted - ready for another quickie nap before tonight's special business. Tonight was the Cospala Red Hatter's Annual Valentine's Day Dinner. It's the one time a year where our Red Hatters (including us "pink" hatters that are under 50 years) get to invite our special guys to dinner! Since Daddy was working late for his big trial, me and Mommy went as each other's special someone! And although I normally wear my lavender clothes and pink bow to the meetings, because February is my birthday month, I was supposed to switch it up and wear pink clothes and a lavender bow...and so was Aunt Carol since her birthday is also in February! But everyone else was wearing their right colors! And I got to have so much fun with my good friend Tori, Aunt Carol and Ra Ra and all the other Red Hatters! And...I got to eat flounder for the first time - which I love! But nothing beats Ra Ra's Valentine's Day dessert apparently! Yummy!
P. S. I have a favor to ask everyone. Please keep our friend, Ms. Mary Frances, and her Mommy, Ms. Emily, in your thoughts and prayers. Ms. Emily is in the hospital right now with some medical problems and we wish her all the best GET WELL wishes we can! Please remember her and the rest of the Fallaw family. Thanks!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home