Road trip!!
After Dr. Mac's appointment this morning, Mommy & I stopped by Daddy's office for
some goodbye hugs and kisses and then we headed back out on the road to Gadsden! I fell asleep for about an hour and then decided it would be much more fun to keep Mommy company for the next 3 hours by talking, watching some Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and even singing. (Note from Mommy - We have a certain CD with the Itsy Bitsy Spider song on it. The last few days I've been in the car with Abby and the song comes on, she starts to do the hand motions! It's too cute!) We finally got to Gramercy and Papa Doc's house in time for my birthday dinner...yep, that's right, another birthday dinner! It was awesome...the place was all decorated with Winnie the Pooh stuff and even another cake made out of cupcakes! And did I mention presents? Jewelry from Grams, clothing & a movie from Gramercy and Papa Doc, two ballerina costumes and tutus from Aunt Lynne, bath toys from Aunt Kelly and Aunt Robyn and lots of Winnie the Pooh books and a ball from Mommy & Daddy. I just LOVE celebrating my birthday...I'm now on the countdown until we get to party for my 2nd one!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home