abby's blog

Friday, February 8, 2008

What's up, Doc?

This morning was my ONE YEAR check up with Dr. Mac and, as always, she said I'm perfect! Mommy & I told her about my allergies acting up (the red swollen eyes, the eye goop, the coughing and the runny nose) and she checked me all out and sure sure enough - allergies! Everything about me looked great, except for those pesky spring time allergies. Dr. Mac said I'm the perfect weight (22 pounds and 4 ounces), a tall girl ( 30 1/2 inches), and doing great with all of my other developmental skills...in fact, she said I'm in the top tier in every category - yea!!!! Then Nurse Laura came in and I was all smiles until I saw what she was carrying: 3 vaccination needles and a finger pricking needle. I was NOT happy to say the least. Mommy said this was the worst she'd seen me when getting shots but the plus side was that I cried alot of the sinus drainage right out of my nose, eyes and throat! But I finally got happy again and remembered about one of my favorite things to do at Dr. Mac's office - the farm puzzle! Super fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home