Smile, and the world smiles with you!
After a great breakfast this morning of waffles, eggs, yogurt and milk (by the way - did I mention to you that Dr. Mac said I can now drink whole milk instead of formula...and I can eat ALL foods? I love being ONE!), we packed up in the car and headed to go pick up Grams for picture time! When we got to the photo studio guess who else showed up? Aunt Kelly! We had lots and lots of fun with Ms. Joy...um, OK, well, not so much fun until the last picture was over - then I was all smiles! Ms. Joy said she could tell all my allergies were acting up because it never takes more than just one look to make me give a big smile - and today it seemed to take everything everyone had! But we got some picture pretties that Mommy was happy with...don't you think too?
P.S. I forgot to tell you guys who else I got to see this morning! Cousin Carter and Cousin Logan are in town visiting with Gramercy and Papa Doc. They both came running into me and Mommy's room this morning calling out for "Baby Abby" so we laughed together, played monster trucks together on their indoor mud track Papa Doc built, built blocks together, read some books together, and even sat still long enough for a few pictures to be taken.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home