Just another manic Monday
What a day, what a day! After such a great night's sleep (where I literally slept from about 5:30 PM to about 7:00 AM - with only a one 10 minute little break) I woke up ready to go! Which Mommy said was a good thing since it was a school day! I got a mini-bath this morning to clear the allergy mess out of my eyes and then I decided
to shoot for a mini-nap before it was time to leave for school. By the time I got to Ms. Kim and Ms. Natalia, I was ready to play, play, play! In fact, they said I had a great day! Mommy said she was glad it was a school day because Daddy had a hard day preparing for a trial and Mommy was home not feeling so great. After school, I helped Mommy out with her grocery shopping. And then we headed back home to get ready for dinner. I guess I must have played so much at school that I was still tired so I took a good afternoon nap and when I woke up - guess who was here? Daddy! We all sat down at the d
inner table and I had some yummy veggies and mac-n-cheese. OK, well, I kind of eat it. The thing is, I like real people food - not the Gerber Toddler meals. So I just played with my food (and made a pile of it on the floor next to my high char) until Daddy gave me some of his chicken from the fajitas Mommy had cooked. Yummy! After dinner, Daddy gave me a bath and I had the best time in the bath tub! Then we snuggled and snuggled. Now it's time for me to say night night!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home