abby's blog

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Do you know ABC?

ABC...or sometimes as we know it - ACB...as in ALEX CHAD BREWER who has finally arrived! Yea! For those of you that have been waiting with Mommy and Daddy for the little guy's arrival we wanted to let you know he is here safe and sound! Alex's Mommy and Daddy (Ms. Jana and Mr. Chad) are some of Mommy's high school friends. And even though Daddy says Mr. Chad roots for the wrong football team (even though it could be worse - he could be an Auburn fan), he was waiting to hear all about Chad being a new Daddy...isn't it great Mr. Chad? I'll have to teach Alex to pull your beard like I pull on Daddy's! It's WAY cool, ha ha! Alex came via C-section at St. Vincent's on January 24th at 1:46 A.M. He weighed 7 lb and 9 ounces and was 20 3/4 inches long. And you'll never believe who his pediatrician is...Dr. Dan, another one of Mommy's friends from high school! I love Dr. Mac but Mommy says that Dr. Dan is the next best thing - ha ha! Me and Mommy are going to get to meet Alex this weekend when we are in Gadsden and I can't wait! Mommy can't wait to give Ms. Jana a big hug - she's still recovering from having a baby so everyone keep her in your thoughts and prayers! And although Mommy and Daddy don't like the idea of me already being boy crazy, Alex is SOOOOOO cute...maybe I'll give him a little kiss when I meet him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home