Sitting pretty
Hey everyone - I forgot to tell you what happened yesterday! I was lying in Daddy and Mommy's big bed with Daddy and I just sat up all by myself! It was the first time I've really done that! Daddy and Mommy were so proud of me last night. After a GREAT night's sleep, I woke up to find out that Daddy left for work before 5:30 AM! Wow, Daddy - what a "man of duty" ha ha ha (that's a personal joke among me, Mommy and Daddy!)...but when Mommy was giving me breakfast she said she had a rough night and didn't sleep at all! I started feeling sad for her but she reminded me that today's not a day to feel sad because I have a play date with M
s. Carolyn this morning! What fun! When I got there, I found out she had all my favorite things already set up - my Exersaucer, my Pack-n-Play, my Precious Moments quilt (made by her own two hands by the way), my portable high chair and lots of my toys! I kissed Mommy goodbye - ok, ok, really I shoved her face out of my way when she was trying to kiss me goodbye but six of one, half dozen of another! When Mommy came back, it was the afternoon and I was so exhausted from playing with Ms. Carolyn that I didn't budge from sleeping in her arms - even when she had to get up and go open the door for Mommy! But I soon woke up and me and Mommy headed home to put the finishing touches on our Halloween arts and crafts projects. Whew - those were tough to do for a little 8 month old! After that, we played and read this afternoon and before I knew it, Daddy was home. He gave me dinner and lots of one-on-one time while Mommy went to a nighttime dance class and shopping. She just got home and I got my bath so I'm ready for my nighttime bottle from Daddy and then sleep. Daddy said I better sleep good because tomorrow me and Mommy are going to take a class from "Ms. Peggy's Cooking School" - on the menu: Daddy's favorite pecan pie! Yum, yum! Night night!
P.S. Go take a sneak peak at www.dothaneagle.com and their featured links. Go ahead, I'll wait. Oh, and while you're there, VOTE FOR BABY #156! I went down in the polls today!!!!! Help Mommy and Daddy keep me on the up track!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home