Hey, gu
ess what I found out from Daddy this morning? Every year, the Fulford relatives get together for a family reunion. Meemaw (Mary Fulford) was married to Pops (Clint Fulford) and we are part of that family...in fact, I'm the newest part! Ha! So, after my morning nap, we headed to Uncle Lomax's house and had an awesome reunion. I got to meet some of Mommy's favorite Fulford relatives, Aunt Elizabeth and Uncle Kenneth! Mommy and Aunt Elizabeth are always writing each other letters and she already had lots of my pictures. It was so great to finally meet her today! Daddy sat with Pa and Uncle Durwood and watched BAMA win (barely!) over
Ole Miss while I laughed, played and ate with lots of relatives - Aunt Vicki, Uncle John, Cousin Logan, Aunt Carol, Uncle Ronald, Aunt Jerry, Aunt Doris, Aunt Katherine, Aunt Elizabeth, Uncle Kenneth, Aunt Patricia, Big-Man Cousin Jason, Uncle Danny, Aunt Julia, Uncle Lomax and even Aunt Laura from Virginia! I had such a fun time with them and everyone else that was there! But Cousin Logan made me laugh and laugh when we went inside and rolled all over the floor. I showed him how I can get up on all fours and start crawling - kind of! He was so encouraging to me trying to get me to take off across the room. But
mainly I just giggled at him and played peek-a-bo! When we went back to the party outside, I won three prizes - a door prize (I let Mommy pick it out for me and she chose the pretty door wreath Aunt Carol made...I knew Mommy had her eye on it earlier this morning!), the container of Candy Corn (I guessed the number with some help from Mommy!) and a pumpkin bobble head from Uncle Danny! We just left and I'm exhausted! I'm off to nap - for a long time!!!!!! Later taters!
P.S. DID YOU VOTE FOR DOTHAN'S CUTEST BABY YET? www.dothaneagle.com
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home