abby's blog

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The sweetest things in life

OK, OK...Just to keep you all updated - STILL SICK FREE! Yea! Ha ha! Anyhoo...last I talked to you guys, I was wishing Gramercy a Happy Birthday. But I forgot to tell everyone what I was going to be doing yesterday. After singing to Gramercy, I got up and went with Mommy to her dance class. And since Ms. Erin wasn't there, I really and truly joined Mommy in her dance class watching her and all of her friends dance and move. I told Mommy later on that Ms. Melissa has the coolest songs and I sang them back to Mommy the whole way home from class! After my morning nap, me and Mommy went to a playgroup party at Ms. Maria's house. And although we had fun while we were there, we couldn't stay long because Mommy actually got lost going there and we were late! Sorry, Ms. Maria! On the way home yesterday afternoon, Mommy reminded me that it was date night with Daddy because Mommy was off to see the Temptations. She said when they sang "My Girl" all she could do was think about ME and smile! But I was glad to be home with Daddy...we laughed, played, ate dinner, snuggled, rolled on the floor, scooted across the den, had bath time and then went to bed. It was so much fun! I saw Mommy again this morning when I woke up and we decided to head to Meemaw's to say hello to her and Nana! Can you keep a secret? Don't tell Daddy but Meemaw has chocolate! Lots and lots of Halloween candy!!!! And how could she resist giving my sweet face some of her sweets? I only got to sample a little bit but the part I tasted was scrumdidliumpcious! But remember, don't tell Daddy, OK? After Meemaw's house, we headed back home for a quick quick nap then off to Aunt Heather's for a play date with Cousin Whitney. After playing, me and Mommy ran lots of errands around town...including the store where I got my own cell phone!!!! OK, it's a Disney Princess cell phone but looks just like Mommy's, rings, and has Cinderella, Aurora and Sleeping Beauty talking back to me! I love love love Cinderella's voice - it's so pretty! My phone is pink and I'm going to take it with me everywhere! OK, I better get going...Daddy's on his way home and we're all eating dinner together on our creepy Halloween table place mats - they've got spiders, webs, cats and goblins on them, way cool!

P.S. Have you gone to www.dothaneagle.com today to vote for the cutest baby yet? FYI: Any and all proceeds from the fundraiser go to the newspaper being able to supply school classrooms and libraries with newspapers for the next year. This includes my current school in Enterprise and the ones I will attend later on (where Daddy went - Enterprise High School).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home