abby's blog

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Spooktacular Sunday

Today has been another great day! It was a bit warmer than yesterday but that didn't bother me one bit! When I woke up today, it was kind of early...and thanks to Daddy, I was ready to play even though he was ready to go back to sleep, ha! Me and Mommy talked and snuggled until I grabbed that quick morning cat nap. When I woke up for good, it was 8:30 and time for breakfast and church. Mommy told me I got to wear my new dress Uncle A bought me last week! It's a Halloween dress - isn't it "spooktacular"? It's a little big and will be perfect next year - although I couldn't resist wearing it, the bow and the candy corn bracelet today! After church I was exhausted! I fell asleep on the way home and the next thing I knew, Mommy was in my closet getting some clothes for my diaper bag. I peaked through the crib rails at her and giggled and giggled! She said since I was up, it was time to go visit Cousin Katie Beth (she just turned 11 months)! She was with her Mommy and Daddy (Aunt Shannan and Uncle Chris) at Aunt Gilda and Uncle Gene's house - that's my Pa's sister and her husband. I couldn't wait to go play with my little "Gremo"! Ha ha Aunt Shannan! Anyway, me and Mommy went and picked up Nana and headed to their house, about 8 minutes away. Katie Beth is sooooo much fun! She was napping when I got there but she quickly woke up. I got to play with all of her toys and it was so cool...Mommy said I have to work on my sharing skills though. Ha ha! I was so glad to meet everyone there too, even though I toodled all over Aunt Shannan! After playing hard for a little while, us two kiddos got a bit tired so we all headed back to our own homes. I'm going to go nap for a bit before church tonight. Tomorrow's another big day with school and lots of other plans so I can't wait!

P.S. Have you voted for Dothan's Cutest Kid/Baby yet today? The computer webpage was having problems yesterday so in case they still are, keep trying! We're trying to get me as many votes as possible! (www.dothaneagle.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home