abby's blog

Saturday, October 20, 2007

No Rules, Just Right

Hey everyone! What a day, what a day! First things first - ROLL TIDE! As if you don't know, it's the 3rd Saturday in October so that means Bama vs. Tenn. The yucky Vols and their Pumpkin Belly coach - or so Daddy says! Ha! Although I slept for most of the game, when it started I was in my Bama cheerleading uniform saying "Roll Tide" - or something kind of like that! And Mommy was teaching me to say "Sic Em Bears" - scoring 10 points on a ranked team! Yea! (Although we won't mention the interception that led to one of the three touchdowns that the other team beat us by!) Oh well...anyway...after the games were over, me and Mommy headed to pick up Aunt Carol and we went to Ms. Joan's house for our October Red Hatters party. Remember, me and Mommy are pink hatters in the club where the only rule is that there are no rules! We had sooo much fun with a cake walk, a Brunswick stew dinner, a "Are you smarter than a 5th grader" contest, and a door prize drawing. But those weren't my favorite things at today's party. I really really really loved three things that were super cool. First, Ms. Joan's husband, Mr. Wyman, told me he had a special surprise he wanted me to see. It was "Ace" - his 7 day old black calf. Ace is a baby just like me - and even drinks milk out of a bottle from Mr. Wyman! Neat! And my second favorite thing was eating Saltines! Mommy let me have a couple while she was eating her stew (and carmel apple - which I desperately wanted too!). But the crackers were so yummy - I had to have one in each hand but couldn't decide which was better, the right one or the left one. And my all time favorite thing today was the hayride! It was so much fun. It got a little cool but Mommy put on my blue jean jacket, socks, hat and blanket. So I was snug as a bug in a rug on our hayride around Coffee Springs. What a super day! But I'm exhausted so I'm going to go grab my bath and bed time bottle and call it a day! Until tomorrow!

P.S. Don't forget to go check out my latest ranking in the Cutest Baby contest! www.dothaneagle.com The contest runs another couple of weeks so it's all still up in the air...so check it out and vote vote vote!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey barbra sorry I didn't come cause Ms. Joy didn't know if you were gona be there. I'll difenatly be at the bingo abby looks so cute can't believe I missed her

October 27, 2007 at 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home