Flu facts
Rain, rain go away - come again some other day! It was rained all day long here in Enterprise! On the way to school this morning, me and Mommy were thanking God this morning for this rain but told Him that as much as we needed all of this rain, we maybe didn't need it all at once! And speaking of school, it was so much fun today! We worked on crawling again - I can now officially "low crawl" across a room or to whatever I want. Daddy video taped me doing it last night and Mommy said she'll try to get a video up of me tomorrow doing it - they say it's too funny! And we also practiced sitting up onto our bottoms (from a laying position) all by ourselves. Ms. Kim told Mommy that I did it a few times! Yea! And I learned a new song today! After we sang and danced to Ten Little Pumpkins and Itsy Bitsy Spider, I heard Noble Duke of York. I loved this song! Ms. Kim said I giggled, sang and danced all through it and wanted to hear it over and over again! I tried to show Mommy how it's all about squatting and and jumping and how much fun it is. She said we'll have to practice singing it at home since I love it so much! After school, Mommy and I went (in the pouring down rain) to Dr. Mac's office - NO I'M
NOT SICK! Just wanted to go there for my flu shot. You know, kids get the flu more than adults and it stays in our bodies longer so we have to make sure we get our shots. And since I'm under 1 year old, I have to get two flu shots - the regular one and then a booster one in 30 days. Nurse Laura was busy so another nice nurse came to give me my shot. At first I didn't know what she was doing but guess what? I didn't cry at all - literally not a peep! I just smiled! Mommy was sooooo proud of me! And since Daddy's office is right next door to Dr. Mac's office, we went there afterwards and I got to hang out with him and Ms. Sondra while Mommy went to her office for a little while. I love visiting with Ms. Sondra! I'm her little office helper - even helping her with the mail! Now we are home and I'm exhausted. I'm off for my late afternoon nap and then some dinner! Toodles!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home