Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Well, so far it is another rainy day here at home but the sky is supposed to clear up in a few hours and maybe we'll see Mr. Sunshine later on today! When I woke up today, me and Mommy snuggled and read some books in my bedroom chair. We didn't want to wake Daddy up because he's not feeling too good...in fact, last night we got out of here for a while to let him get a little nap. We hung out at Meemaw's with her and Uncle A. I got to low crawl everywhere and play with my favorite toy up there - Meemaw's tennis ball! It's so much fun! When we came home I got my bath and bed time bottle and fell sound asleep for the nig
ht. But after reading time this morning with Mommy, Daddy woke up and I got lots of morning kisses as well as some apples and cereal for breakfast. Then I found out from Mommy that we were going to have a special girl's day here with Cousin Whitney. Aunt Heather needed to run some errands so she brought Cousin Whitney over to play! Yea! I love playing with her...she's sooo funny! We decided to have a dance off in my bedroom with my CD player. Mommy said she didn't know who was the best dancer since we each had some pretty good moves! Ha! We also read a couple of books (I loved Whitney's VTech Winnie the
Pooh book!) and had our lunchtime snack...popcorn and apple juice for Whitney while it was carrots and milk for me! Yum, yum! Aunt Heather just came and got Whitney so I decided it was time for a quick nap before Mommy and I go run some errands ourselves this afternoon. Maybe Mr. Sunshine will be out when I wake up...we'll see!
P.S. WOW - Have you checked out the Dothan Eagle's site lately? I'm in the Top Ten as of this morning! Yea! Keep those votes coming! I'm going to have Mommy go vote before she puts me down for my nap!
P.S. WOW - Have you checked out the Dothan Eagle's site lately? I'm in the Top Ten as of this morning! Yea! Keep those votes coming! I'm going to have Mommy go vote before she puts me down for my nap!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home