abby's blog

Monday, October 15, 2007

Safe & Sound

Hey, I have a question for you. Do you know what this week is? I do! I learned today at school that this is Safety Week. It was so cool because when Mommy dropped me off, Ms. Kim and Ms. Natalia told her that I was going to get to go check out a real fire truck! And I thought it was soooo cool - but Mr. Fireman couldn't play the siren for us 'Roos because it would have been too loud for our ears. He taught us that "Safety First is Safety Always." Mommy told me later on that she saw the fire truck when she was leaving her dance class and thought it was super cool too! After school, we stopped by Aunt Carol and Uncle Ronald's (Ra Ra) house for a visit. They are so silly but I love giggling with them in their Florida sun room! I can see everyone driving by so you better wave! Ha! By the time we got home, I was ready for my afternoon nap. I zonked out until about 5:25 when I heard Daddy's voice and knew he was home...so I woke up immediately. Mommy says it doesn't matter if Daddy whispers, if I hear or know he's home - I wake up! Since Daddy's fixing our kitchen faucet Mommy said we should go out to eat. So we packed up and headed out for Chinese - but once again I got stuck with chicken and veggies instead of their cool dinners and did I mention they got cookies with their food??? I'm off to go play in the den for a while then it's time for bath and bed! Tomorrow me and Mommy are going to dance class and then a playgroup party - what fun! And tomorrow night is my date night with Daddy while Mommy's out at a concert. I can't wait! Gotta go!



P.S. Daddy and Mommy want to remind you to go check out www.dothaneagle.com and vote for the Cutest Baby - me! Number 156! And when you go to the shopping cart check out, it'll have another girl's picture until you tell them what baby you want your votes to go to....which of course is the cutest one...me! (Even though my friend Andrew is in competition with me...sorry, Mr. David!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home