abby's blog

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Life begins at 60

HAPPY 60th BIRTHDAY, GRAMERCY!!!!!

Yep, exactly 60 years ago today, my Grams gave birth to my Gramercy!!!!!! Wow! What a milestone! Me, Daddy and Mommy decided to get up early this morning to call Gramercy before she went off to her school to teach today. When Gramercy got on the phone we sang and sang - well, all I really did was grab for the phone and giggle but she knew it was all for her! We sure hope Gramercy has a great day! I last saw Gramercy a couple of weeks ago in Gadsden where she let me play with her real onyx jewelry - must be love! I'll get to see her in a couple of weeks and give her a big birthday hug but tonight she'll get to open the presents we sent her. Hey Gramercy - the present from me was really picked out by me! Mommy had picked out something else to give you the other day but I didn't think it was right. So the day before your present box was shipped off, we were in another store and I grabbed something off the shelf when Mommy wasn't looking. Mommy told me it was something you'd actually like and I told her that's why I grabbed it - because I wanted it to be to you from me!!!! Mommy wanted to put it in the cart but I wouldn't let go of it. Mommy was scared to death it was going to break but it didn't so she said we better get it and wrap it up and send it your way! So it truly was hand picked by me! We wrapped the presents together and sent them your way - enjoy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRAMERCY -
I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home