abby's blog

Monday, October 22, 2007

Bad Hair Day

Another rainy & humid day, another day of hair frizz! I guess I inherited more things from Mommy than just her nose and personality. Ha! Seriously, today's been one of those dreary days Eeyore is always talking about to my friend Tigger...which Mommy's says that should have been my nickname since I love to bounce and jump on every one's lap! But anyway, when we got home from church yesterday it started to cloud up and sprinkle. Today it's rained all day. But I didn't really mind that much because I was indoors at school with all of my friends, Ms. Kim and Ms. Natalia. We had so much fun, but I was a bit fussy. My teachers told Mommy that it is very unusual for me to be cranky - I'm the happiest baby there, ha! - so they said maybe it was because of the weather. After school, I went with Mommy to pick up some clothes Aunt Carol is letting her borrow. Mommy told me she's lost all of the weight I gave her, and a little bit more, so she's excited about clothes in smaller sizes! While Mommy was looking at the clothes, I was talking with Ra Ra (a.k.a. Uncle Ronald) and jumping all over the Florida room chairs. Then Mommy said we had to go home for special business for Aunt Robyn. All day long Mommy, Daddy and Uncle A have been trying to get her World Series tickets to see the Colorado Rockies in action...but we found out the server crashed so maybe we'll try again tomorrow for her! So me and Mommy decided to get into the kitchen and make a good dinner for Daddy. While Mommy cooked, I sat in my Exersaucer and chomped on a Saltine and drank some juice - I can now drink out of ANY sippie cup, even the hard top ones! Wow! Daddy came home a bit early and after he, Mommy and I all ate dinner together, I told him I had to take a quick nap before we could play. When I wake up I can't wait to snuggle with him, give him lots of kisses and sit with him in his favorite chair. Then it's bath and bed time because tomorrow's a big day...I get to go hang out with Ms. Carolyn for the whole morning - woo hoo! I can't wait! You'll have to stay tuned to see what trouble the two of us get into! Ha ha!

P.S. Don't forget to check out the coolest website ever: www.dothaneagle.com And while you're there, feel free to vote for the Cutest Baby....me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home