Hail to the Chef
This morning Ms. Peggy came over to our house and taught me and Mommy how to make the most scrumpdidliumpcious pecan pies! I had such a good time hanging out with Ms. Peggy too! When she first got here I was h-u-n-g-r-y for something other than pecans though - I wanted some milk! I got to snuggle in
her lap and drink some milk while she and Mommy talked about how pretty I am...and I just sat there listening because I didn't want to interrupt such stimulating conversation, ha! But then we moved to the kitchen table and before I knew it, there were lots of ingredients going into a pie dish and soon our house smelled so good I knew the pie was almost done baking. Later on today Mommy said she and Daddy will test it out...maybe I can talk her into letting me try some - even though she says all I'm getting today is veggies and turkey!
P.S. Me and Mommy are about to go check out www.dothaneagle.com - want to join us?
P.S. Me and Mommy are about to go check out www.dothaneagle.com - want to join us?


4 Comments:
Abby~homemade pecan pie is the best dessert in the world!! Here's hoping you can to sneak a bite :)
no kidding - i was going to say the same thing that mary frances said....pecan pie is DELICIOUS (cold that is, make sure you eat it cold with a scoop of vanilla ice cream) - but Mrs. Peggy's is even better than DELICIOUS!!!! Hope you get some too!
Hey Barbara,
I don't have an email address for you, so I figured I'd just post a comment! I hope you can make it to Jazzer tomorrow and to the little lunch/get together at my house afterward. I think its going to be fun! Lots of yummy stuff to eat and some things to keep the kids busy too.
Take care! Hope to see you tomorrow!
Melissa
Abby....
Forget tha pecan pie, wait til you try some of Papa Doc's real, honest-to-goodness homemade rubarb pie or pumpkin pie....
Maybe we'll have some for Thanksgiving...
Love,
Papa Doc
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home