abby's blog

Friday, December 4, 2009

Friday Fun with Friends

Today we had playgroup at our house and I had sooo much fun with my friends! We told everyone to come on over to our house because we had tons of Christmas fun planned....we decorated Christmas ornaments, we decorated Christmas sugar cookies (with icing and sprinkles too!), we had a popcorn movie premiere of It's Christmas, Charlie Brown and we exchanged Christmas presents - each of us swapped out a coloring book and it was awesome! I love my friends and it was so much fun to celebrate Christmas with them!

After the party was over, Daddy came home and we got all dressed up and headed to one of our favorite places (Beefs - ha ha!) to meet the Peacock family! Mr. Bryan, Ms. Kristyna, Hunter, Dawson and David. I had a blast with Dawson and Hunter - playing in the game room almost all night long. I took a break long enough to eat some chicken fingers but then we were back to playing. Mommy and Daddy had a great time too - especially snuggling with baby David! Too cute! We just got home and it's bed time...I'm tired and Mommy says hopefully I'll sleep in tomorrow...especially since I need my sleep to cheer on the Tide in the big SEC Championship tomorrow afternoon! Toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home