abby's blog

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Pageant Princesses

Tonight was the night - Miss Lamplighter! It's the annual beauty pageant at Wicksburg High School and me and Mommy headed out there to cheer on Ms. Hayley (9th grade) and my Jess (10th grade). And goodness gracious those girls were gorgeous! I had an absolute ball at the pageant. I hung out with Mommy, Ms. Renee, Paige, Ms. Rhonda, Ms. Kim, the Pouncey sisters and Uncle Danny. It was so much fun...then Eric came and I played with him - he loves his Cheese Puff, ha! Then I went and sat with Branden, Stetson, Taylor, Hunter and Trevor...those guys treat me like a princess, ha! But finally I came back to sit with Mommy and got to see Jess and Hayley in their gowns. And they were gorgeous! And congrats to them for being crowned! Woo Hoo!
Gorgeous, girls...simply gorgeous!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home