abby's blog

Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday

The only thing "black" about my Friday was the fact that when we got up this morning to leave for Florida, it was black outside - ha ha! We bundled up in some warm clothes and got in our warm car (it was 26 degrees outside!) and headed even further south to Gramercy and Papa Doc's house. Mommy and I made a few pit stops for shopping (of course!) and then headed to lunch where we were joined by Logan, Carter, Aunt Kimberly and Uncle Jeff. At lunch I asked Aunt Kimberly about having a slumber party at the condo with her and the boys and she said yes!!!!!! But first I had to go back to the house and take a nap...and when I woke up, I had some serious work to do - cheering on the Tide! I screamed, yelled, and waved my pom pom around until finally the Tide got ahead on the scoreboard - Mommy says a win doesn't have to look pretty as long as it's a win! Ha ha! When the game was over, we headed over to the Village at Baytowne Wharf for some beautiful fireworks - I liked the green ones the best. And then dinner at Cheeseburger in Paradise, yummy! I liked my dinner but I liked coloring with Carter and Logan better. Mommy said that after dinner we are doing to move my car seat into Aunt Kimberly's car and I'm going with the Phillips family for a slumber party - woo hoo!!!!!! So I better get going before they leave without me! Night night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home