abby's blog

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Another week, another whirlwind

I can't believe it's been almost a week since I updated my blog. Yowzers! I've just been so busy! Mommy and I came home from Sandestin on Sunday morning and I got to spend the day with Ms. Caroline and Mr. Jackie. It was so much fun! They took me to choir practice that night and then Mommy came back to get me. Before I knew it, it was Monday morning and time for school! On both Monday and Tuesday I had a blast at school with my friends - we decorated our classroom Christmas tree with super cool candy cane and Rudolph arts and craft ornaments. On Wednesday Mommy and I stayed in all day because it poured and poured down rain! Daddy brought home a special surprise that night - a new Christmas tree for our den! And I love it because it has lots of colored lights - even purple! Ha ha! While Mommy and Daddy set up the tree, I danced and danced in the den. What a great family night! On Thursday I was back at school and then home for some serious playtime. After dinner, Mommy, Daddy and I headed over to Ms. Summer's for a super cool party. I had a great time in the "purple room" - ha ha! And did I mention Ms. Summer's yummy brownies? We just got home from her house and I'm ready to zonk out....tomorrow's a big day so gotta get some sleep! Night night!

PS -Goodness gracious I almost forgot to tell you the biggest news of the week!!!!!! Since it's December, we have lots of things going on...Mommy's birthday, Papa Doc's birthday, Uncle Roger's birthday, Pops birthday, Khloe's birthday and lots more! But...December also means something else - visits from the Wade Family Elf! For those of you that remember, every night during the month of December, a special elf from the North Pole visits our house and leaves me news from the North Pole...and a little gift! For the last two years, "AB" has been visiting me but she got a special super duper cool assignment from Santa and she's gone on a trip that will last 5 years and Santa said that "Luna" will be our new elf! I love love love Luna! She glows in the dark and is awesome!!! She's been telling me all about troubles at the North Pole - lots of wind blowing (around in circles like a merry go round) lots of emergency sirens going off (I love practicing those loud sounds!) and some of the elves were chosen for a secret special mission...and Luna was one of them! Every morning when I wake up I run to the special place in our house where Luna leaves her note and gift. I asked Mommy if one night I can try to stay awake all night long and catch her so I can see what she looks like!!! She's the greatest elf ever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home