abby's blog

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Practice makes perfect

In 2 1/2 weeks, I will be joining the Children's Choir of our church for our part of the church Christmas Cantata. I can't wait! We are singing two songs and my favorite one is called Creature Praise. It's all about the animals that made room in the stable for Jesus' bed. My favorite part is the chorus that goes like this:
"Creature Praise, for the King of Kings. Creature Praise, Jesus Christ is born. Donkey's brayed, horses neighed, sheep baaed soft and low. Pigeons cooed, cattle mooed for all the world to know. Creature Praise."
Tonight while Mommy was making dinner, I told her I had to go practice my singing. After I sang it (about 20 times in a row) she came and asked if she could take a movie of me practicing. I told her she could...and we are sharing it with you now. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home