abby's blog

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Superrific Saturday

Boy oh boy was last night sooooo much fun! After the restaurant, I went with Uncle Jeff, Aunt Kimberly, Carter and Logan to the jelly bean store!!!!!! Then we headed back to the condo for our slumber party - where Aunt Kimberly told Mommy it was more like Giggle Fest 2009 than a slumber party! We had a ball! All three of us slept in Carter's big king size bed and we laughed and laughed, almost all night long! And then we were up at the crack of dawn - actually, even a little bit before then! Ha ha! We played for a couple of hours at the condo before we all went over to Gramercy and Papa Doc's house where Mommy had spent the night. Mommy and I brought my bouncy house and it was all set up for us to have some more serious playtime - love it!!!!! We bounced, laughed, played, decorated some ornaments, had a Donut Hole breakfast, bounced some more and finally started to zonk out a few hours later. But I didn't want to sleep because I knew the Phillips were leaving today to drive back to Missouri and I didn't want to miss a minute of playing with them.


We finally hugged goodbye about an hour ago and now I'm about to take a much needed nap. Mommy and Gramercy said that when I wake up, they will take me on another shopping and walking trip - and some dinner at my favorite music store, ha ha! I told them I definitely want to get out of the house though because as much as I love being here, Papa Doc is super sick and I don't want any of his germs even near me! Yuckers! I hope he starts to feel better by this afternoon...he's been sick in the bed since lunch time yesterday and I know he feels really bad. Get well soon, Papa Doc. OK, I'm off to nap time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home