abby's blog

Monday, November 16, 2009

House Party

I got a super duper great surprise today - Gramercy and Papa Doc picked me up from school! I had no idea they were coming into town...Mommy and Daddy kept that secret really good! When I saw them I was sooo excited! We went to McDonald's for a little after school snack and then we headed to Walmart where they got me a super cool Tinkerbell doll! I love her! I have been taking very good care of her too - giving her a blanket when she's cold, letting her rest on my "Abby" pillow and making sure she got lots of hugs. When we got back home, Daddy came home from work and Mommy made sure we all had a yummy BBQ dinner for tonight and I was so excited to eat dinner with Gramercy and Papa Doc. What a day and what a night!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous husband and wife..course, the little one is pretty spectacular too (and I don't mean Tink!)!

November 18, 2009 at 7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home