abby's blog

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A toothy tuneful Tuesday

Today I headed out to Tiger class super excited about what was going to be happening when Mommy came to pick me up. First up, my very first dentist appointment. Mommy and Daddy have been going to Dr. Brad for years and he told Daddy a few months ago that all kiddos should start visiting the dentist before they are 3 years old. So, Mommy made an appointment and I got to Dr. Brad's office today by 2:30. Ms. Sara and Ms. Amy were soooo nice! While Mommy was filling out paperwork, they showed me the office, Ms. Sara's big chair and we even made some balloon animals. Eventually I learned all about the water and the vacuum. Then Ms. Sara tickled my teeth with the super cool toothbrush, cleaned them with strawberry toothpaste, flossed them and gave me a flouride treatment. Then Dr. Brad came and checked me out and said my teeth were perfect! The only thing is that I don't have any of my 2 year molars yet - in fact, they aren't even beginning to come up. But that didn't surprise us because Daddy didn't even ever get his wisdom teeth - ever! Dr. Brad gave me a great report and even better - a princess ring, 2 princess tattoos, a pink bouncy ball, a new tube of toothpaste and a cool dolphin toothbrush! I love Dr. Brad's office and can't wait to go back in 6 months!

After my dentist appointment, Mommy and I headed back to the FUMC Fellowship Hall for a super cool kiddo concert by Sol Driven Train. They were awesome! Ellie's Uncle Ward is in the band and he was awesome!!! I had fun running around and playing with my friends before the concert started but when the music started, I went into the zone....I was a Mommy magnet for sure! I was spaced out and didn't move from Mommy's lap at all. But the songs were great and I loved them! Thanks SDT for the concert!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home