abby's blog

Friday, November 20, 2009

Tots Turkey Time

This morning was a special morning for me...our school Thanksgiving Day program! It was so much fun! I got up bright and early and took a super duper quick bubble bath to get to school early so we could save some seats in Fellowship Hall. And of course, just like every other time in my life when something big is going on, I manage to get sick, hurt or in pain. I ended up falling face first onto the ground and got one heck of a whopper style goose egg on my head. Ouch! But, the show did go on! Mommy and Daddy sat there with our friends and watched me come in. I was so excited that they were there! I sat in my chair on the first row and sang lots of songs. Mommy took some videos that she said I could share with you. I've been practicing these songs with Ms. Margaret in music class for a couple of weeks and they are so funny! All about turkeys and lots of gobble, gobbles! After we sang, I went and sat on Daddy's lap while the older kiddo classes did a few more songs. Then we all ate a Thanksgiving style lunch and it was y-u-m-m-y! This was my first school program to be a part of and I loved it! I had such a fun morning and was so glad to share it with Mommy and Daddy...and now with you! Enjoy a couple of my favorite moments of the day!

"Hello, Mr. Turkey, how are you? Hello, Mr. Turkey, how are you? You gobble, gobble, gobble when you wobble, wobble, wobble. Hello, Mr. Turkey, how are you?"

"A turkey is a funny bird, it's head goes wobble, wobble. All he knows is just one word, gobble, gobble, gobble!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home