abby's blog

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Tis the Season...almost!

On Friday night, Daddy took Mommy and I out for our family date night - and he was definitely in the Christmas spirit! After dinner we went looking for Christmas decorations! Daddy bought Mommy a beautiful new tree for the den...AND...a 6 foot tall tree for my bedroom too! I love it! We put lots of bright colored lights on the tree and lots of pretty ornaments. Mommy put the hooks on the ornaments and Daddy helped me reach the top of the tree to put them on. I'm sooo excited! And Daddy also bought me a few other decorations for the Christmas season that make music, snow and sparkle! Tis the season, indeed! (And, yes, Mr. Dan, I know it's only November! Bah Humbug Scrooge! Ha ha!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful...absolutely beautiful!

November 18, 2009 at 7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home