abby's blog

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Terrific 3s

Well, today was brought to you by the number 3! Ha ha! All kidding aside, I woke up and got ready for the day, which included three (yes, 3) parties. At 9 AM I was at Providence for the big children's ministry party where I put together a super cool turkey craft (thanks Taylor!), colored, went bowling and even helped put together lots of fruit and food baskets for some community shutins. I had a ball! When the party was over, Mommy and I headed back home to get in some princess gear for our second party of the day - Claire Isabelle's 3rd birthday party! We love going to the Oglesbys home and today it was super cool because the back yard had the biggest princess castle bouncy house I've ever seen - awesome! We played, jumped, ate lunch, had awesome cake and ice cream, and just all around had a great time! Before we left their house, Mommy and I changed out of princess clothes to clothes for the third party of the day - Cousin Katie's 3rd birthday party! And oh my gosh was it fun! It was at Cupcakes Y'all which is so yummy! We got all dolled up in our pink chef hats and aprons and decorated three cupcakes each - one to eat and two to take home. Katie loved her presents and I loved hanging out and loving all over Aunt Shannan, Uncle Chris, Aunt Gilda and Uncle Gene! After the party was over, I was zonked out! I'm glad everyone had their parties today but it was a little much and I fell asleep about 2 minutes after crawling into my car seat. What a great day today has been though...now that I'm home, I'm going to finish my nap in my snuggly bed and hopefully wake up in time for a yummy butt dinner (thanks, Ms. Summer - ha!) and then cheer on the Tide...Roll Tide Roll!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home