abby's blog

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fall Festival (again)

Today was sooo super cool! I woke up and had a great morning with Mommy doing lots of "Tot School" arts and crafts (thanks Ms. Cassie for all of the great ideas!). By the time I was done gluing, coloring and crafting, I had a little snack and then headed to nap early. When I woke up, it was time to go to Ms. Amy's house - woo hoo! Mommy and Daddy were both working today so I got to go to the Martin's home and play with Conrad, Savanna and Cooper. Then we headed out to Savanna's dance class where it was a costume party! After dance class, Ms. Amy took me to school where there was a super huge Fall Festival going on. It was awesome! First we met all of our friends in Fellowship Hall for dinner - the Martins, the Paynes, the Oglesbys, the Jones and tons more friends from school and church. After dinner Mommy helped me into my Aerial costume (and red hair of course!) and we headed out to the festival. There were so many activities - check out the pics below - and you would get tickets if you completed the game. I collected 26 tickets and turned them in for three super cool prizes! But there was one activity that didn't give out tickets - but was my favorite...a bouncy house obstacle course! I went through it probably 20 times, ha ha! I loved it...especially the super huge slide at the end. We just got home and I took a shower to get all of the red out of my hair. It was a great way to end a super great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home