abby's blog

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Warming up for winter

What a great week this has been so far! Sunday morning we woke up to a bit of a chilly morning and got dressed in our warm clothes to head out to church. But, we made a pit stop on the way and I was so happy! We picked up Cousin Whitney before Sunday School and she stayed with us through lunch also! We all had a blast! Daddy drove us and all me and Whitney heard were him and Mommy cracking up in the front seat. I kept asking them what was so funny and they just smiled and said they loved hearing the two of us girls talk. At lunch, we munched on chicken, oranges and milk - yummy! And we laughed and laughed and laughed! By the time we got home, I hated to say goodbye to Whitney but it was nap time. And I slept...almost 4 hours! When I woke up, Mommy was back home from Judgment House practice and the three of us headed back to church and to dinner...at a funny restaurant - Waffle House...or as I called it "the waffle's home." Have I ever told you how much I love love love hash browns????? After dinner we headed home and I had only a few minutes to get in some of my favorite activity (coloring!) before bed time. Have you heard that I've mastered coloring in the lines? Woo Hoo! But when I did finally head to bed, before I knew it, it was Monday morning and back to Tiger Class after a wonderful Fall Break! I was so excited to be back in school that I didn't even want to nap, not even for a minute or two - yikes! When Mommy came to get me from school she told me she was off to the dentist who could fit her in after a last minute cancellation...and I got to hang out with Ms. Katie, Ellie and Ann Marie! It was awesome...Doritos, Donuts, Juice, Dolls, Sandboxes, Snake Holes and much more! Ha ha! Thanks Ms. Katie! When we got home, I got a special computer phone call from Gramercy and Papa Doc!!! They are back from their big cruise and they wanted to talk to me all about Halloween, pumpkins and the picture they got of me as Aerial. They said it was toooo cute! I loved talking to them on Skype! After dinner, I was exhausted. And I crashed...in more ways than one. I had a rough night (calling out for Mommy and Daddy all throughout the night) and around 3 A.M. I fell off the bed and crashed my head onto the step stool! Yikes! Mommy helped me out and I'm OK...I slept a bit longer than usual but Mommy kept checking on me to make sure I didn't have too bad of a head injury...and this morning when I finally woke up, there's just a bruise, and a monster headache! But I'm off to Tiger Class...in new clothes too! Daddy said he'd spring for a whole new winter wardrobe for me! Can you believe with all of the clothes I have, there isn't anything warm that fits me??? So, lots of new winter clothes are in the house and I begged to wear one of the outfits today. Mommy wanted to take a picture of me in the new outfit but I begged to have Big George and Little George in the picture too so you can't really see the outfit, but you can still see a cutie! Ha ha!

2 Comments:

Blogger Wandering Wallaces said...

You are a cutie no matter what outfit you are wearing!
Have to admit...Georges are kinda cute too!

October 23, 2009 at 5:53 AM  
Blogger Wandering Wallaces said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

October 23, 2009 at 5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home