Pumpkins and Parties
What a spectacular day!!!! Not only did I sleep in this morning, I woke up super happy and ready for a super fun activity - the pumpkin patch, sunflower fields and petting zoo at Aplin Farms! And since it was super windy and cool this morning, we all bundled up before we headed out. Our friends, the Chalk family, followed us to the farm and we had so much fun. Daddy, Mommy and I all picked out our own pumpkin, but I think mine is the best! I also got to cut down a sunflower with Mr. Aplin - who wife is one of Mommy's friends from work and I told him how much I loved his farm! Although after almost 2 hours, I was cold, hungry and tired so it was time to call it a morning. Daddy drove Mommy and I to a yummy BBQ lunch and then home to zonk out for a much needed nap!
When I woke up from my nap, Mommy was all dolled up and I immediately
remembered that it was time for the big Halloween party at the Miller House! Boy those guys sure so know how to have a great party! Tons of Halloween decorations - including eye balls in the drinks - ha ha! And for those of you that don't already know what my costume for this year is, well, get ready for the big reveal....I picked it out all by myself about 2 months ago. It was down to the wire between two of my favorite Disney princesses...and AERIAL won! What do you think?
As much as I love my costume (which is totally thanks to my good friend, Ellie - thanks girl!) my wig is really scratchy so today we opted to go with red hair in a different way, ha ha! Mommy helped me pull my hair back and we sprayed it red. Then I got in my mermaid dress, my mermaid shoes and headed out with Mommy - who was dressed as Cinderella!!!!! That's not her real costume for Halloween night when we go out with Daddy, but she just had to get dressed for today's party and I told her the other day that she looked just like Cinderella - and today she really did!! I loved her costume! We were gorgeous princesses! And the party was just so much fun! Everyone was there and it was awesome...good food, good friends, good playtime, good conversation, good pictures, good monster music, good party favors (which I devoured all of on the way home!)...and not to mention great hosts! Thanks Mr. Aaron and Ms. Alex!!




After the party, Mommy and I headed back home just in time to catch the start of the Alabama football game...Roll Tide. It's halftime now and I'm about to call it a night. I'm exhausted from such an awesome day. Have I mentioned recently how much I love Halloween and this time of year - woo hoo!!!!!!
remembered that it was time for the big Halloween party at the Miller House! Boy those guys sure so know how to have a great party! Tons of Halloween decorations - including eye balls in the drinks - ha ha! And for those of you that don't already know what my costume for this year is, well, get ready for the big reveal....I picked it out all by myself about 2 months ago. It was down to the wire between two of my favorite Disney princesses...and AERIAL won! What do you think?As much as I love my costume (which is totally thanks to my good friend, Ellie - thanks girl!) my wig is really scratchy so today we opted to go with red hair in a different way, ha ha! Mommy helped me pull my hair back and we sprayed it red. Then I got in my mermaid dress, my mermaid shoes and headed out with Mommy - who was dressed as Cinderella!!!!! That's not her real costume for Halloween night when we go out with Daddy, but she just had to get dressed for today's party and I told her the other day that she looked just like Cinderella - and today she really did!! I loved her costume! We were gorgeous princesses! And the party was just so much fun! Everyone was there and it was awesome...good food, good friends, good playtime, good conversation, good pictures, good monster music, good party favors (which I devoured all of on the way home!)...and not to mention great hosts! Thanks Mr. Aaron and Ms. Alex!!




After the party, Mommy and I headed back home just in time to catch the start of the Alabama football game...Roll Tide. It's halftime now and I'm about to call it a night. I'm exhausted from such an awesome day. Have I mentioned recently how much I love Halloween and this time of year - woo hoo!!!!!!





1 Comments:
Why, you're cutier than ANY Auriel we've ever seen! Love the wig....it speaks volumes!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home