abby's blog

Saturday, October 24, 2009

90% Trouble, 10% Angel

A real conversation in the Wade household about a month ago ... while sitting at the dinner table ...

Daddy: When's the church Fall Festival?
Mommy: The Saturday before Halloween.
Daddy: Are they doing Trunk-A-Treat?
Mommy: Yep.
Daddy: So the kids are dressing up?
Mommy: Yep, Aerial gets to go to the party.
Abby: I no go to church as Aerial.
Mommy: You aren't going to be Aerial at the party?
Abby: No, I no be Aerial at church...I be Jesus.

A few weeks have passed since I told Mommy and Daddy that
I wanted to dress up as Jesus for the party - and we reached a compromise about my costume ... I was the perfect little angel at tonight's Family Fall Festival at Providence! I had a halo, wings, and lots of glitter! Mommy got a couple of cute pictures before we left for the big evening, and even took a video. I asked her what she was going to do with the video and she said she wanted to put it on my blog so all of you could enjoy another little conversation in the Wade household. Enjoy!



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heard Dancer was better...now Dasher has diarrhea! Santa must be working overtime!

October 25, 2009 at 5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home