abby's blog

Thursday, October 8, 2009

He's heeeerrrrreeeee!

For almost 9 months I've been rubbing Ms. Danita's belly waiting for Baby Dalton to come out - and he finally did! We go to church with Ms. Danita and she's one of Mommy's good friends - and you've all heard me talk about her youngest daughter, Denesa, one of my BFFs! Well, yesterday morning Ms. Danita went into the hospital (the same one where Denesa and I were born) and last night Baby Dalton made his appearance!
DALTON LEE THOMPSON
Born: October 7, 2009
Time: 5:14 PM
Weight: 7 lbs. 6 ounces
Length: 20 1/2 inches
This morning Daddy took me to school while Mommy went to the courthouse...but instead of Mommy coming to pick me up from school at 2:30, she showed up right at lunchtime with Denesa! The three of us packed up in Mommy's car and headed to the hospital to snuggle and love all over Dalton. He's adorable!!!! (Note from Mommy: Oh my goodness - he's so super cute! He's got the most precious face, a head full of light brown, almost blonde, hair, adorable fingers and toes, and the prettiest eyes that stay open checking it all out! He's my newest love - sooo super snuggable!) I got to hold him for a few minutes and then we played while Mommy and Ms. Danita talked. And by the way, Ms. Danita looks WONDERFUL! Mommy told her that she's the only person we know that looks so great after giving birth! Both Ms. Danita and Dalton are healthy and happy and we gave lots of hugs to the newest family member. And I'm so excited my friend is now a big sister! We finally left the hospital and headed back home. We're going to spend the afternoon playing together and I'm so excited I just can't stand it! In fact, I think we're off now to go put together the Dora puzzle! Congrats to Ms. Danita, Mr. Donnie, Delia, Denesa and now Dalton! We love you guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home