abby's blog

Friday, October 16, 2009

TGIF - Thank goodness it's Fall

Well, Fall Break is about to be over but I have had an absolute blast this week! I asked Mommy to post my favorite strawberry pictures from Wednesday but other than that, you really don't know what's been going on! So, I'm here to fill you in! This week I was off school for Fall Break. When I woke up on Monday morning Mommy had just gotten in from the best-ever Lock-In with the Youth Group. Although she was super tired, we invited Denesa and Delia to come play at our house...and then all of us headed to my play group's fun date at Ms. Katie's house where we said goodbye to the Borowski family who are moving to Colorado. I'll miss Ms. Kim and Madison! After we all got home I zonked out for a nice little nap. By the time I woke up, I found out Daddy had a new toy...ha ha ha! I like this toy because of the pretty colors - yellow and green. He likes it because, well, because it works - ha! On Tuesday morning Mommy had some appointments to go to (although I found out later it was a spa day that she didn't take me on - no fair, Mommy!) and Jess came over! She's on Fall Break too! We did tons of arts-n-crafts and had a great Mac-n-Cheese lunch. When Mommy got home, me and Jess went with her to Walmart to pick up a few things for Wednesday....which is when Jess came back to our house for Mommy to go to the office...and we whipped out our Walmart bag - pink hair spray, glitter makeup and pink glitter fingernail polish! At lunch time we met Mommy, Mr. Branden and Mr. Taylor and I had a ball with them - even though I was in my PJs, ha ha!! Too funny! On Thursday Jess was back for Daddy and Mommy to both go to court. We played and played at home and then met Mommy in Daleville for lunch before she went to go work at the church in the afternoon. When Mommy came back home, I said goodbye to Jess and hello to the Chalk family! My friends (Catherine, Caroline, Emma and Ms. Jackie) came to play. We painted pumpkins, made butterflies and did lots of princess playing and play cooking! It was a blast with my friends over here and we made another play date for the weekend! After they left, Mommy, Daddy and I all snuggled together downstairs watching a little bit of t.v. before I just had to call it a night - I was exhausted. I woke up this morning and got all dressed up for the Botanical Gardens with our playgroup! Ms. Katherine and Claire Isabelle rode with us. We saw the funny scarecrows (I loved the "Crow White and the 7 Gords" and the big lillipop ones from Charlie's Chocolate Factory - ha ha!) and had a great time.


Then we headed to lunch, the playground and the Mall. It was a great day and I fell asleep on the way home. I woke up to Mommy reminding me that it was time to get dressed for the big night - the WHS Homecoming! We were going to see Jess and Hayley cheer as well as Paige and Shelby as Homecoming queens! I was sooo excited! But...the fall weather has hit Enterprise and tonight the cold wind came in right behind it. The wind got me so cold that even though I was all bundled up for the night, we didn't last too long! We ended up coming home to chill out (or warm up I should say) with Daddy before I call it a night. I asked Mommy to go ahead and update my blog because I've got to let all of you know what a great Fall Break it's been!!!!!! And tomorrow we have a great morning and afternoon planned as well...check back in with me because Saturday is going to be awesome!!!

PS...Big Fall Break news....we've had lots of great things happening in our family this week. On Wednesday, Aunt Whitney found out some good news...on Thursday, Aunt Kelly found out some good news...and today is Gramercy's birthday!!!!!! Although she's on a cruise celebrating and we already had presents and singing with her, I'm wishing her a happy day! Happy Birthday, Gramercy - I love you! XOXOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home