abby's blog

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Pretty in pink

What a day!!!! I have had an absolute ball today! This morning I woke up and asked Mommy to come and snuggle in the bed with me. After a little jam session (lots of Itsy Bitsy Spiders in that room, ha!) and some reading (did I mention how much I love my Mother Goose collection book?) we ate some breakfast and got ready for the day. Before I knew it, Mommy and Daddy were out the door and Jess was here to hang out with me! We had a blast...painting pumpkins, making a butterfly arts and craft project, eating some yummy mac-n-cheese lunch and taking a much needed nap! When I woke up from my nap, Jess helped me get bathed and dressed because before I knew it, Ms. Katherine and Claire Isabelle were at our house to pick me up and take me to Dothan! I hugged Jess goodbye and headed with the Oglesbys to Madison's birthday party at Cute and Sassy in the Fun Zone in Dothan. It was soooooo much fun! I got a gorgeous manicure (blue nail polish with white zebra stripes), my hair done (three updos in one no less!) and a pretty new hair color (PINK!). After I got all dolled up, I put on some play performing clothes and got up on the stage and worked that microphone! When the party ended, my night still wasn't over! Ms. Katherine, Claire Isabelle and I met GaGa and MocMoc (Ms. Katherine's Mommy and Daddy) at Olive Garden for dinner and it was yummy!!!! Thanks GG&MM! When they finally brought me home, I played some more with CIO and then she headed home. And I"m exhausted....so I'm about to call it a night. It was a great day and I hope everyone had as much fun as I did today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home